1Time promises “more nice, less price” and is one of South Africa’s low-cost carriers, serving Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Johannesburg, George and Durban.
Direct routes include:
- Johannesburg to Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, George and Durban
- Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, Johannesburg, and Durban
- Durban to Johannesburg and Cape Town
- East London to Johannesburg and Cape Town
- George to Johannesburg
- Port Elizabeth to Johannesburg and Cape Town
Payment can be made online with a credit card. The average cost of a flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town is 1600 Rand round trip, making this typically one of the cheapest options.
Cabin baggage is limited to one small piece per passenger, weighing a maximum of 5kg. Baggage liability is limited to US$20 per kilogram of checked baggage. No liability will be accepted for valuable, fragile or perishable items in your checked baggage. Checked baggage is limited to 20 kg with excess baggage charged at 20 Rand per kilo.
1Time flies MD82 & MD83, with 157 seats, and the MD87 with 132 seats. All seat are leather and are in rows of five across (2 on one side of the aisle, three on the other).
Food and drink
Snacks and beverages are available for purchase on board.