Visitors headed to Durban for the World Cup and then venturing out to explore other cities in South Africa will have several options for traveling within the country.
The city offers options to fit almost every budget, so you’ll only be limited by how much you want to spend and how much time you have to lose in transit. Durban Airport offers multiple daily flights to major hubs nearby and the city is well connected by roads to other cities as well. Here are the details on getting between Durban and the other World Cup cites.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- getting between Durban and Johannesburg
- getting between Durban and Cape Town
- getting between Durban and Nelspruit
Find more information on getting around in South Africa here:
- flights within South Africa
- long distance bus service in South Africa
- car hire in South Africa
- train travel in South Africa
Photo by Nathan Destro